Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Addie Lee and Olivia's latest photo shoot

Addie Lee and Olivia went to Shreveport to have their photos taken by the greatest photographer, Nicole Colvin. She was so kind to spend her Black Friday chasing two little girls. The link to her blog is on my blog list under Nicole Colvin Photography (I can't get the link to work by posting it)...she always gives us a sneak peak! I can't wait to see the rest!

We've been home since Saturday and everything is going well. I'll post some pics soon! We also got a visit from John Hinton last night! He is a cutie pie and is so sweet. Addie Lee loved on both of the guys (maybe we should get worried if she's doing this loving so early!). I think she liked being the big girl. I know she will teach the guys many things in the coming months. We took some pics so I will post soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment