Saturday, September 18, 2010

Recent Happenings

So we've been pretty busy at the Morris household. Actually, Dustin and I are about to head to BR to see the TIGERS!!!! I'm super excited! Addie Lee is already down there for her first game! She went with Doc, Grammie, and Sydney! She was so excited...they were going to see the Tiger! Kimber is staying with Gran and will probably turn in for the night after the Tigers stomp the Dawgs in the first half!! I'll keep y'all updated on our trip!

Here's what's been going on at our house!

Marra Beth and Addie Lee like to hide in the couch! Where are they?!


Addie Lee with her first set of pigtails! Too cute! Also, you can see she is the perfect candidate for an iPad ad. She loves to play her games on the iPad. She plays at least 20 min every night when I get home! But I must say they are educational games. This one is a puzzle and she is actually really good at it! Although I'm not surprised.

Kimberman has discovered REAL food and he LOVES it!! This is him after half a can of Ravioli! He loves that stuff and anything else that is not a bottle! I'm not going to have any trouble getting him to give that up!


This is Addie Lee teaching Kimber to crawl! She is such a great big sis and Kimber just loves her! He is scooting along on "threes" but no crawling yet. I'm actually not sure he will crawl b/c he can get anywhere scooting....fast!

Hope y'all have a great weekend! GEAUX TIGERS!


No comments:

Post a Comment