Monday, August 8, 2011

Number 3!

Last weekend my baby girl had her 3rd birthday! I can't believe it has been three years. It seems like yesterday that I was sitting in the bar exam hoping my water wouldn't break and take out about 12 computers (you had to be there to believe the potential torts!). There would have been some angry boys and girls that day! But she held off and was born at 2:31 on Thursday, July 31, 2008. It is one of the two best days of my life (of course, Kimber is the other).

I remember when they finally let us go home from the hospital. Dustin and I got in the truck to come and thought "they're just letting us take this baby home; we have no idea what to do!" It has been such a wonderful three years.

I have been blessed with such a sweet spirited little girl. She loves her mama and daddy and loves her Kimber the most!

I'll post pics of the party later, and yes, we did fix her hair before the party!


No comments:

Post a Comment