Monday, October 3, 2011

How many farmers does it take to fix a flat?

Well my husband was out of town so my "stand-in husband" (aka my father-in-law) has been doing my "husband" duties!  He is so great!  This morning at 6:30 a.m. he came to pick up my trash.  We do not live in the city and don't have a trash service so we take ours to a dumpster at the farm.  Sorry, I'm getting sidetracked...so Mr. Todd came to get my 4 bags of trash this morning and told me that I had a flat tire.  But not to worry, he would have Roosevelt up there to fix it before I needed to leave for work.

So, at 7:30 I see Uncle Tim pull up, followed by Mr. Todd, and Papa (Dustin's wonderful grandfather).  So I walk outside and ask them "How many farmers does it take to fix a flat!?"  Their answer:  at least one more b/c Uncle Tim's air compressor wouldn't start and Papa's hose was broken to his air compressor.  So, Papa called one of his employees.  So, up pulls the ton truck and three, yes three more farmers!  It was HILARIOUS!  It was a great start to my morning.

Also, Papa dropped off the square bales of hay I asked for only last night!  He takes such good care of us!  The kids and Lilia are going to make a scarecrow (I think)!  I will have to post a final pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment