Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My First Blog

Ok, this is my first blog so hang in there...I'm not exactly sure how this is supposed to work! I want to keep everyone updated on my little ones though. Addie Lee is now walking everywhere and she thinks its great. Here are a few pics from our summer at the beach and her birthday party. We had a barnyard party and yes, I made the cake!

Addie Lee in her pool on the beach. Playing with Olivia's toys, of course!
Doc, Olivia (Addie Lee's favorite cousin) and Addie Lee at the beach!


Addie Lee rocking in one of her favorite presents from her birthday party...her TIGERS rocking chair. She loves that thing!

This is her eating a pig cupcake from the barn. She was hesitant at first because she knows she doesn't usually get to spread it all over her face like that!



2 comments:

  1. SO CUTE, Ash (and Dustin)! Welcome to the Blog-o-sphere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so smitten with Addie Lee. I missed her so bad after y'all left Will and Jessica's wedding! And of course we miss you and Dustin too! Hope you are feeling well. :)

    ReplyDelete