Thursday, May 13, 2010

Hello Bloggers, it's been a Long Time...

So apparently I'm not the best blogger...we can see this by the two month lapse in blogs! My new resolution is to blog at least once a week. We'll see how that goes!

Much has happened in two months! I have been swamped at work, working on the house, and raising the two best kids!

Mother's Day was this past weekend and it was great. I took my mom and grandmother (and the kids) out to lunch on Saturday. We had a good time.

Then on Sunday we visited with Dustin's parents and grandparents! My kids donated money to St. Jude in my honor and made me plaster hands and feet! It's so cute! I am so blessed to have wonderful examples of mothers and blessed to have amazing children.

Here are a few pics from the past two months:

Addie Lee is now a big girl and has started pretending. You can see she is carrying her baby and phone. She played with those two things all night, putting the baby in K's swing, on his rocking horse, etc. The next morning she woke up and was asking for "baby" and "phone". They grow up way too fast!


This is Addie Lee and her Daddy with their stalk of corn. This is one of Dustin's filed that is literally feet from our house. Addie Lee loves the corn!

This is Kimber in his pimp daddy hat! We could not stop laughing on this one! We call this K'Darius (if you know what this means you are rolling laughing!).



Hope y'all enjoy. Hope to post again soon!

1 comment: