Thursday, August 19, 2010

Dance, Dance, Dance...

Well we attended our first dance class on Wednesday! Yes, I know she is only 2, but like I told Dustin...it is good for her to get out of the house and be around other little kids and get insturctions from another adult!

Here is Addie Lee and Marra Beth all ready to go to dancing:

The cuties doing some sort of dance pose (I never took so I have no idea what you would call that besides the sun coming out in the "Itsy Bitsy Spider" book):

Marra Beth, Addie Lee, and Kaylee:

Addie Lee eating her sucker after dance class:





Addie Lee's dance instructor (Mandi). She said Addie Lee did good but I'm sure she says that to all mamas. We're not allowed to watch b/c of course they would not mind Mandi if we were in there!
I didn't get to stay and watch but I know the kids had fun! And of course we have the cutest little twinkle toes!!



No comments:

Post a Comment