Friday, November 4, 2011

Girl Fun


 I took these three sweet girls from school to dancing today.  We had the best time in 30 minutes! I laughed so hard!.  We went to Sonic and got Wacky Packs then to the dance studio where they sat in the car watching Barbie and eating their Wacky Packs.  They kept giggling and being silly.  I LOVED it!  It brought back so many memories. 

When we got out of the car MH spotted the American flag and so the girls decided to say the pledge...3 times!  It was the cutest thing.  So they are saying the pledge in the above picture. 

The preschool had an LSU party (to help cheer the Tigers to victory tomorrow night).  This is AL and her teacher.  She is the first to arrive at school each morning and LOVES having the attention of both teachers!
GEAUX TIGERS!

2 comments:

  1. So funny! Thanks so much for taking her! She does love her some Pledging!! Also, I would like to point our her non-compliance to LSU day! My little Rebel (get it??)! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Addie Lee is so precious. I hope my baby girl is just as sweet and adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete