Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Grateful Heart

Today I come with a very grateful heart for so many things.  First and foremost I am grateful for the sacrifice that Jesus made for me so that I can live eternally.  While I fail many, many times a day, it is His blood that covers my sins and for that I am very grateful.  God has also blessed me with two wonderful children.  Every morning I wake up to two beautiful children who are happy to start the day.  They are so kind and loving (most of the time!) and it is a joy to be their mother.  Those kids love with all their heart.  They love to giggle, chase, hide, run and tickle!  Dustin and I are very blessed that God chose us to be their parents. 

 I am also thankful for my husband.  He is an amazing father and husband.  He supports me...no matter how crazy my decision may sound (or actually may be!).  He is a wonderful friend, confidant, supporter, encourager, and provider.  After almost 7 years of marriage we still have fun like we were 20!  We laugh and joke just as much as we did back then.  It is a true blessing to have such a godly husband.

I am also thankful for my friends.  Just a few are pictured here.  They were at the finish line after my marathon.  My good friend Nicole (so talented) made these signs and everyone else was cheering me on.  While I may not have many friends the ones I have are supportive, good listerners, let me laugh and cry when I need to, love to shop, and give me great advice. 
I am also grateful for my family.  I'm not sure why I can't find a recent picture (think they're on my sister's computer).  My family both mine and my in-laws are always there for us, support us, comfort us, and love us unconditionally.  It is great to have that type of family.  I wish that everyone could say that. 

God has blessed me and my family in so many ways this year I cannot name them all.  After the loss of my cousin in July I have truly become thankful for every day I am allowed to spend with my kids, husband, family and friends.  I hope you cherish this time with your loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment