Friday, January 6, 2012

Breakfast

Breakfast at our house is a must.  They say it's the most important meal of the day.  I'm always one to eat light at breakfast, it was usually grabbing a breakfast bar on the way out the door when I was headed off to work.  It's still pretty simple for me.  However, my kids got their LOVE of breakfast from their father.  Whoever speaks up first when I ask what they want for breakfast is usually the winner!  With Kimber it is never a guessing game, every morning he wants "rolls" (cinnamon rolls).  Without fail that is what he wants for breakfast and he eats at least one and a half cinnamon rolls when they are made.  He also thinks that when he hears the oven beep the cinnamon rolls are ready, no matter if the beep was for the preheating oven, check time, or completion time!  He is not very patient waiting on his rolls!


AL will mix it up with breakfast.  Sometimes she wants cinnamon rolls, pancakes, eggs, bacon, etc.  So, you can see who was the first up yesterday morning:


 She chose pink pancakes and she got to use her baking set she got for Christmas to help me make them.


 This is the finished product.  They were VERY PINK!

 Kimber did not mind if they were pink.  If you know him, you know he eats everything!  Color does not matter!
AL showing her breakfast (that truck on her plate is a fork, its not an actual truck).

Of course, I always supplement with bacon or sausage and some sort of fruit and orange juice.  My kids are pretty good on the breakfast front!







No comments:

Post a Comment