Friday, January 13, 2012

Thankfulness

So today I was thinking about various things I started thinking of all the blessings in my life.  They are way too many to actually number or make an all-inclusive list.  But here are a few blessing that I am thankful for right now:

(1) That my husband loves our children and spends time with them.  Yesterday, we went to the "new shop" they built.  Kimber kept running around saying "big, big" (talking about the tractors).  Here he is with his daddy on the tractor.   


Of course, Addie Lee had to climb on as well.  I am very thankful for my wonderful children as well.

(2) As you can see in the picture AL has on her princess dress.  I'm very thankful for the wonderful personalities with which my children were blessed.  AL loves to dress up and is always coordinating her next outfit.  Last night AL came down in her pjs and asked if she could have her matching slippers to her new Fancy Nancy pjs.  She just had to sleep in them!  She came down this morning and was in a good mood but was very concerned.  She said "Oh mama, I cannot find my slipper and I looked EVERYWHERE!"  We immediately went upstairs and had to find the missing slipper.  I love her dramatic flare, caring nature, sweet smile, great disposition, and sense of style.

(3) I cannot leave out Kimber's personality.  He is sweet, mischievous, all boy, caring, and very loving.  He is quirky just like me!  He must have every door closed.  It does not matter if it is on the playhouse, in the kitchen, or on a toy.  All doors must be closed!  Also, he wants everyone to have their own things.  I am not allowed to put on AL's hat, she is not allowed to wear my shoes, etc.  Too funny!

Random Story:  AL always sings this song about an alligator and in the end she says "missed me, missed me, now you gotta kiss me."  So she sang it once tonight, and on the second time she said "missed me, missed me, now you gotta kiss me on the lips!" That girl is crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment