Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What I'm LOVING

We are so blessed as a family but here are a few things I am loving rights now:


  1. Our Bible conference.  I have truly been blessed these past two nights by our guest pastors.  They have called us to stand up, fill the gap, and do what God has called us and prepared us to do.  It has really hit home with me and I love it.  God is so great!  In my quiet time yesterday I read the following promise in Isaiah 30:21: "Your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, 'This is the way, walk in it,' Whenever you turn to the right hand Or whenever you turn to the left."  I thought it was right on point!  God promises us that He will give us the word if we are listening!  Also, on Sunday morning Dr. EW preached on listening to God and in my SS class we had a lesson on finding our gifts God has given!  God knows exactly how to put things together!  I'm amazed daily that we are allowed to be in His presence!  So, this is the main thing I'm loving right now!
  2. I'm also loving my kids singing to Lion King at the top of their lungs!  We have the movie in the car right now and we all sing "Circle of Life" and "Gonna be a Mighty King".  None of us know the real words but that does not stop any of the three of us!  It is hilarious!  Mostly because the kids think they know the right words!  
  3. Michael Connelly books.  I'd never read these books until I asked for a recommendation from a friend.  She recommended these books and I read 2 on my trip and I'm on a third.  This is the author who wrote the Lincoln Law!yer.  They are very good books.  
  4. I love seeing my kids sleeping at night.  Last night I checked on them before bed and it is just the most innocent thing to see both of my kids sound asleep in their beds!
  5. I'm loving that we started potty training and Kimber has gone 3 for 3 today!  Yay!  We started yesterday so I think he's doing great!  
  6. I love that I have a godly husband.  I know he has enjoyed the Bible conference as much as I have and I love that!  
Hope y'all are having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment